John J. Ward, RG, Groundwater Consultant
I am a professional geologist and certified hydrogeologist with more than 35 years’ experience managing environmental, watershed, and groundwater projects in the United States and overseas. Please select About for my current resume and Statement of Qualifications.
Since 2002, I have been Owner and Principal Hydrogeologist of John J. Ward, RG, Groundwater Consultant (LLC). I specialize in –
- Watershed Hydrology and Water Supply Development,
- Groundwater Flow and Transport Modeling,
- Litigation and Mediation Support, Hydrologic Investigations for Reserved and Tribal Water Rights,
- Construction and Mine Dewatering,
- Differing Site Conditions Disputes,
I have been expert witness qualified. A significant amount of testifying expert work has been on water rights, differing site conditions (DSC) disputes, and subsurface contamination liability cases.
Academic credentials and professional registrations –
- M.S. in Hydrology from College of Earth Sciences, University of Arizona
- Registered Geologist, Arizona and California
- Certified Hydrogeologist, California
- Certified Professional Geologist, American Institute of Professional Geologists
Select from the menu above for more detailed descriptions of my areas of specialization and synopses of pertinent consulting experience.