John J. Ward, RG Groundwater Consultant
I am a registered professional geologist and certified hydrogeologist with more than 40 years’ experience managing environmental, watershed, and groundwater projects in the United States and overseas.
My professional work spans most aspects of hydrogeology, including resource assessments, construction and mine dewatering, groundwater flow and transport modeling, and isotopic chemistry. Since 2002, I have been Owner and Principal Hydrogeologist of John J. Ward, RG, Groundwater Consultant.
Please select About for my current résumé and Statement of Qualifications.
- M.S. in Hydrology, College of Earth Sciences, The University of Arizona
- Registered Geologist: Arizona and California
- Certified Hydrogeologist: California
- Certified Professional Geologist: American Institute of Professional Geologists
- Qualified Person under Canadian National Instruments Section 43-101